Business Development / Sponsorship Sales Manager, Sydney
IQPC is a market leading, global events and conference provider has enjoyed sponsorship sales growth during this challenging year and is now looking to expand its high performing sponsorship sales team.
The principal objective of this role is to develop, identify and close sponsorship sales opportunities across all industry verticals within Australia and Asia Pacific for B2B conferences.
As part of our very dynamic highly performing sponsorship sales team your focus will be diagnostic, solution based sales and you will be expected to bring to the team a strong sales back ground dealing with C level executives, high energy and an attitude geared for learning and development.
- Achieve the allocated revenue target for each event you are responsible for
- Ensure your target sponsors are well aligned to the speaker program and target audience
- Identify and secure sponsorship from Fortune 500 clients seeking to grow their market share
- Establish long term relationship pipeline with key clients for future or tailored events
- Submitting marketing proposals, following up on opportunities to a deadline
- Working closely with your manager, you will report on your activity, revenue and overall performance of the campaign
- Engage with other divisional stakeholders also assigned to the campaign eg Production, Marketing and the Events/Operation Team.
With a track record in B2B sales you will also be able to demonstrate:
- Tenacity and drive.
- The ability to think strategically in order to manage your individual campaigns
- Strong negotiation and the ability to influence C Level executives to commit on sponsorship.
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Be a team player
Career progression is something that IQPC regards highly. If you want to progress up the ranks and commence a rewarding career in sales combined with extensive sales methodology training then this is the business for you. Learn from a Sales Director who