If you’re serious about a career in sales our Graduate Programme (GSDP) offers a comprehensive grounding and an unrivaled level of support, designed to fast track 2 years worth of development into just 4 months. The GSDP breaks down the complex art of selling to multi-national companies into 4 straight forward phases and allows our team to scale their growth and ownership at a rapid but still controlled and personalized pace.
As well as formal training , you’ll also be coached and assessed on specific tasks. Our 100% focus is to set you up for success, helping you ace the practical skills that you’ll rely on for years to come, such as proposal writing, lead generation social selling, objection handling, time management and much much more!
- 24,000 starting basic salary, increasing to 28,000 on graduation
- Strong commission scheme with a realistic OTE of 45,000 in year 1 and 75,000 in year 2
- Fast track opportunity to a 100K+ OTE sales career
- 4-month fast track learning program gaining 2-3 years worth of expedience in 4 months
- Step into an international business development role with your own product portfolio upon graduation
- Overseas travel to world-leading business events in major international cities
- Assignments designed to develop key skills and bed in top performer habits
- An ongoing coaching programme tailored to your specific developmental needs
- Opportunities for international relocation to one of our global offices (New York, Dubai, Sydney, Berlin, Singapore, Toronto, Tampa)
I started on the GSDP as a former Professional rugby player and had never worked a day in sales in my life. The GSDP gave me an invaluable insight into not only sales, but business in general. The training created a fun, engaging environment that really resonated with me. The core fundamental goals were broken down into clearly defined learning objectives, allowing me to see real progression in my sales skill set. This allowed me to hit the ground running on the sales floor, beat all my early targets and start earning a lot of commission very quickly. The GSDP was genuinely the perfect start to my sales career.Ian Cross, GSDP Graduate
Sound interesting? Here are the attributes we look for in our sales graduates…
The Graduate Sales Development Programme has taken my career to the next step, with intensive but extremely valuable training and development from experienced sales people who I have learnt an incredible amount from. It’s a brilliant opportunity.”Tom, Sponsorship Sales Manager
Interested in taking the next step?
DOWNLOAD the full Graduate Programme Brochure
MEET YOUR TRAINER, Katie Judd, Head of Sales Training
APPLY NOW for our Next Graduate Intake
But don’t just take our word for it, listen to what our current GSDP Class have to say about life & work at IQPC…