- Do you enjoy working in an established brand with a strong market reputation?
- Are you looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career?
- Are you looking for career in a growing, fun & dynamic team culture?
IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, Johannesburg, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, and Sydney.
About the Job
The role of the Senior Operations Manager is to coordinate and administer high quality IQPC conferences and exhibitions to the highest standard within budget and on time. The role involves liaison with both internal and external providers. Operations are the heart of all onsite activity and coordination for our events. They have a huge array of responsibilities from sponsors and exhibitors liaison and contract management, through to all speaker communication, venue liaison, supplier management and commitment to administrative deadlines.
Out of all the functions involved to put together an event, the Operations function is the one that an event would be the most judged by and that would be the function that will have a direct front with the customers.
The operations department is a highly dedicated team working towards individual and collective targets using a tailored IQPC systems and tools and developing a network of suppliers and managing business partners and stakeholders.
If you are successful, you will be part of one of the most successful sales people in the world and you will receive a second to none sales training.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple suppliers
- Ability to deliver under pressure and on deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills
- Driven, proactive and having a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to find quick creative solutions for any project related challenges
- Proven, excellent team working skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Maintain a positive work ethic at all times
- Arabic speaking and a previous experience in large event operations/management would be a plus
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend briefing meetings with Project Directors
- Negotiate good deals and manage suppliers
- Developing a network of suppliers for each event
- Executing sales contracts as negotiated with clients
- Ensure onsite delivery in compliance with local rules and regulations
- Organizing their work through the corporate CRM system
Do you think you are qualified ?
Send your CV by Email to : email@example.com
For all other vacancies please visit: http://careers.iqpc.com/