Curious, commercial & smart; dynamic communicators, persuasive project managers.
Our producers are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of our live & digital events. They structure agendas as a result of live research with senior executives, select high level speakers & work closely with sales, marketing & operations teams to ensure the smooth & profitable execution of each event.
What you’ll do…
- Produce a targeted number of live and/or digital events per year
- Conduct intensive primary research to ascertain and validate conference content with senior executives, plus some secondary publication and web research
- Develop in-depth sales, marketing and project briefs summarising the main findings of their research for the wider project team
- Invite, confirm and manage ongoing relations with senior speakers
- Run events onsite, networking with senior executives and developing future business
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to develop and aid in the execution of comprehensive cross-functional strategies
- Control budgets and all direct event costs
- Create original, engaging sales copy for the event brochure, website and associated promotional pieces
Who you are…
- An overachiever, competitive, self-driven, self-motivated, goal oriented and confident. You not only hit your goals, but you exceed them.
- An excellent communicator with extraordinary speaking and writing skills
- Passionate about doing work that excites and inspires others
- Intellectually curious, you love to research and will leave no stone unturned to find the answer you’re after
- Unstoppable and poised under pressure; you thrive under deadlines and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-assured and confident speaking with Senior Level Executives
- Intelligent, creative and can think outside the box