Creative, yet analytical, strategic yet innovative. Passionate about content creation and community build. Our Marketers are expert negotiators with both an eye for detail and a helicopter view.
As a Marketing Manager at IQPC you will have complete bottom-line responsibility for creating and executing innovative, international marketing plans, deploying on-line and offline direct marketing tactics.
Our Marketing Managers are able to work under tight deadlines and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team. Excellent attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to trouble-shoot problems, act on their own initiative and think laterally.
- Conducting detailed response analysis and formulating targeted marketing strategies
- Forging long-term marketing partnerships with associations and publications
- Using a full range of online marketing tactics, including social media, online PR & SEO
- Moving customers up the advocacy ladder and engaging with them using interactive and content led marketing techniques
- Querying databases and generating list build strategies
- Formulating communications strategies, including writing of promotional copy
- Establishing close working relationships with vendors
- Working closely with other internal departments to achieve project objectives
- Hitting agreed targets for direct revenue generation and lead generation whilst controlling the event marketing budget
The idea candidate will be / have
- Educated to degree level 2:1 or equivalent
- 2+ years experience preferred, ideally gained within b2b publishing, conferences or exhibitions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a true team-player
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Creative problem-solver, effective decision maker
- Outstanding organisational, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Detail focused and analytically inclined
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook
- Keen for new experiences, responsibility and accountability
Find out more about life in marketing at IQPC…