Charming yet tough, organised, dedicated & detailed. Experts at ruthless prioritization and service delivery. Our Event Managers are outgoing, creative and enjoy project management.
Event Managers are passionate about putting customers first, enjoy negotiation and have an eye for detail.
Responsible for delivering best in-class customer service and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to, these silent hero’s manage the end-to-end logistics of each IQPC conference, together ensuring the seamless delivery of over 1000+ event per year.
- Managing and coordinating pre-event speakers and sponsors
- Planning budgets and controlling all direct event costs
- Conceptualizing and preparing creative ideas and proposals for events
- Selecting and coordinating suppliers- including all venue, AV and signage requirements
- Managing travel and bookings
- Planning and delivering the event onsite
- Completing post-event analysis (evaluating event, producing reports and closing out budgets)
The ideal candidate will be / have
- Enthusiastic, passionate, positive and energetic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage sensitive event information
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple events simultaneously
- Autonomous, self-sufficient, self-motivated and takes initiative
- Inventive and resourceful – can think on one’s feet
- Excellent relationship/ stakeholder management, works well with others