Online Content Manager, Singapore
Posted: 30 August 2016
IQPC is one of the world’s largest conference organizing companies. Each year, IQPC organizes approximately 2,000 worldwide conferences, seminars, and related learning programs covering a variety of industries including Finance, Energy, Business Management, Technology, Pharmaceuticals and much more.
We are looking for a talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content to help promote and generate revenue for our events. This role requires exceptional communication skills, a high level of intellectual curiosity, attention to detail and creativity.
The selected candidate will find themselves interviewing senior business leaders from a diverse range of industries in order to produce insightful and thought provoking content including market reports, thought pieces, infographics, video content and more. There will also be the opportunity to attend many of our major conferences across Asia.
If you have demonstrable experience writing high quality written material, with an intellectual curiosity to learn and write about contemporary business topics, we want to hear from you.
- Collaborate with conference producers, marketers and industry experts to produce 3-4 pieces of remarkable content per week to increase brand awareness, lead nurturing and revenue generation.
- Topics you will be covering include Asia’s booming shared services sector, innovative business strategies, mega construction projects, pioneering oil and gas exploration, cutting edge IT implementations and much more.
- Lead the design of articles, interviews, infographics, market reports, presentations and video content, by either working with a designer or by producing them yourself.
- Demonstrate the business case to your colleagues that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in.
- Attend relevant conferences to produce original content based on the proceedings.
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience writing in-depth articles, interviews and/or market reports.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas clearly in both spoken and written word.
- Intellectual curiosity to delve into complex subjects, always wanting to learn more.
- Attention to detail, particularly for proof reading articles.
- Creativity and an artistic eye, to come up with new angles for content and design.
- Background in marketing, content marketing, communications, journalism or related profession.
- Journalistic integrity, particularly regarding the correct attribution of sources and avoidance of plagiarism.
- Demonstrable experience producing and editing: Video content, Digital photography, eBook layout and design
- Knowledge of the role content marketing plays in lead nurturing and revenue generation.
- Knowledge of any of the industries IQPC Singapore produces conferences on, (Energy, Business Management, Technology, etc.) is a bonus.
Several examples of our content can be downloaded here
Interested applicants please send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.