Position: Marketing Manager
Location: IQPC Dubai
Are you looking for a career in Marketing?
Do you want to work for a reputable company in the B2B conference industry?
Do you thrive in a dynamic and energetic environment?
IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, Qatar, KSA, Johannesburg, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, and Sydney.
About the Job
This is an administrative direct marketing role for an analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail, advanced Copy Writing skills and knowledge with data management.
The role entails: managing a high volume of marketing activities across multiple B2B conferences, creating and sending marketing email campaigns and other marketing collateral, proofreading, analyzing and reporting on historic results, selecting data from the database, negotiating partnerships, and more.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and interest in marketing
- Think commercially, analytically and be interested in results
- Possess impeccable English, spelling, grammar and writing abilities
- Have excellent math skills, including algebra and percentages
- Hard working and organised
- Very attentive and detail oriented
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent team working skills
- Desire and ability to work to targets
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Maintain a positive work ethic at all times
Please note – Your CV will only be considered if accompanied by a cover letter specific to this role. In your cover letter, please address why you believe you are suitable for this role and indicate your 1) availability, 2) salary expectations, and 3) visa status. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an initial phone screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have what it takes to be part of the highly dynamic IQPC Marketing Team? If so, send in your CV at email@example.com@iqpc.ae
P.S: If you detect any copywriting mistakes in the above text, make sure you mention it in your application email. That will earn you extra points with our hiring manager.