Creative, yet analytical, strategic yet innovative. Passionate about content creation and community build. Our Marketers are expert negotiators with both an eye for detail and a helicopter view.
As a Marketing Manager at IQPC you will have complete bottom-line responsibility for creating and executing innovative, international marketing plans, deploying on-line and offline direct marketing tactics.
Our Marketing Managers are able to work under tight deadlines and enjoy being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team. Excellent attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to trouble-shoot problems, act on their own initiative and think laterally.
What you’ll do…
- Conduct detailed response analysis and formulating targeted marketing strategies
- Forge long-term marketing partnerships with associations and publications
- Use a full range of online marketing tactics, including social media, online PR & SEO
- Move customers up the advocacy ladder and engage with them using interactive and content led marketing techniques
- Query databases and generate list build strategies
- Formulate communications strategies, including writing of promotional copy
- Establish close working relationships with vendors
- Work closely with other internal departments to achieve project objectives
- Hit agreed targets for direct revenue generation and lead generation whilst controlling the event marketing budget
Who you are…
- Highly educated to degree level 2:1 or equivalent
- A marketing professional with 2+ years experience preferred, ideally gained within b2b publishing, conferences or exhibitions
- An exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a true team-player
- A creative problem-solver and effective decision maker
- Organised and disciplined, you manage your time against prioritizes, have strong multi-tasking skills and thrive under tight dealdines
- Detail focused and analytically inclined
- Self-driven and results-oriented, you work independently and with a positive outlook
- Keen to grow, take on new experiences, responsibility and accountability