Organised, dedicated & detailed. Experts at ruthless prioritization and service delivery.
Event Managers are passionate about putting customers first, enjoy negotiation and have an eye for detail.
Responsible for delivering best in-class customer service and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to, these silent hero’s manage the end-to-end logistics of each IQPC conference, together ensuring the seamless delivery of over 1000+ event per year.
What you’ll do…
- Manage and coordinate pre-event speakers and sponsors
- Plan budgets and control all direct event costs
- Conceptualize and prepare creative ideas and proposals for events
- Select and coordinate suppliers- including all venue, AV and signage requirements
- Manage travel and bookings
- Plan and deliver the event onsite, always putting customer experience first
- Complete post-event analysis (evaluating event, producing reports and closing out budgets)
Who you are…
- Enthusiastic, passionate, positive and energetic
- An excellent communicator and relationship manager who works well with others
- Highly efficient, relentlessly organized and a ruthless time manager
- An excellent project manager who thrives under pressure and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Autonomous, self-sufficient and self-motivated, a real go getter who loves to take initiative and get stuff done!
- Inventive and resourceful, you think on your feet, manage challenges and solve problems proactively