Organized, dedicated & detailed. Experts at ruthless prioritization and service delivery. Our Event Managers are passionate about putting customers first, enjoy negotiation and have an eye for detail.
What you’ll do…
Responsible for delivering best in-class customer service and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to, these silent hero’s manage the end-to-end logistics of each IQPC conference, together ensuring the seamless delivery of over 1000+ event per year.
- Manage and coordinate pre-event speakers and sponsors
- Plan budgets and control all direct event costs
- Conceptualize and prepare creative ideas and proposals for events
- Select and coordinate suppliers- including all venue, AV and signage requirements
- Manage travel and bookings
- Plan and deliver the event onsite, always putting customer experience first
- Complete post-event analysis (evaluating event, producing reports and closing out budgets)
Who you are…
- Enthusiastic, passionate, positive and energetic
- An excellent communicator and relationship manager who works well with others
- Highly efficient, relentlessly organized and a ruthless time manager
- An excellent project manager who thrives under pressure and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Autonomous, self-sufficient and self-motivated, a real go getter who loves to take initiative and get stuff done!
- Inventive and resourceful, you think on your feet, manage challenges and solve problems proactively