IQPC Exchange located in Tampa, FL, has an immediate opening for a Conference Producer. This role caters to individuals that possess an intellectual curiosity that allows them research current cutting-edge business strategies across a multitude of industries and sectors and translate those findings into an industry leading conference for senior level business executives.
IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide.
IQPC Exchange, a division of IQPC, in Tampa, FL is a leader in producing national events for the most senior executives from billion dollar companies. We engage top business leaders, review stimulating presentations & organize strategic meetings at the most prestigious global corporate events. Check out our Tampa Team at https://youtu.be/a0PXANag2pk
This role caters to individuals that possess an intellectual curiosity that allows them to research current cutting-edge business strategies across a multitude of industries and sectors and translate those findings into an industry leading conference for senior level business executives.
The Conference Producer will be required to work on deadline-driven projects, conduct in-depth primary and secondary research with senior level executives and subsequently organize the intellectual content into a conference agenda. In addition to conducting market research, the Conference Producer will also be responsible for creating the content and putting together the agenda for all Exchanges. This role will also be responsible for inviting and confirming conference thought leader speakers for the events.
In addition to project managing the conference, this role entails considerable budgetary responsibilities as you will be making critical event-related decisions that will have significant bottom line impact. A working knowledge or background in sales and marketing is also a plus as you will be interfacing and guiding colleagues within the marketing, sales and operations teams that will support your conferences.
This career offers:
- Intellectual challenge
- Unparalleled opportunities to speak and interact with global business leaders
- A high energy and fast paced environment where success is rewarded with career advancement and increased earnings potential
- Invaluable project management skills
- Travel opportunities
- Comprehensive training and development
- Bachelor’s Degree is required (relevant graduate study is preferred)
- Journalism and/or legal backgrounds a plus
- Previous primary and secondary research experience
- Direct sales experience making cold calls (inside sales a plus)
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, and to meet tight deadlines
- Confident communicator with good written and oral skills
- Ability to communicate and hold a conversation with decision makers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative thinking
- Detail oriented and organized
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.