Be part of an exciting and expanding Business to Business events company
IQPC has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Conference & Event Producer to join the World Leader in the Conference & Events Industry. www.iqpc.com
Executives from the Fortune 1000 companies attend our conferences in order to tap into leading edge concepts, networks and tools to help their businesses thrive in today’s knowledge economy. Our Conference Producers bring these events to life!
Please note – this is not a meeting planning position; you’ll get to do much more.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do everyday!
- Conduct telephone-based and web based market research to develop educational content, identify conference topics, and recruit high level speakers
- Create cutting edge content to attract senior level executives to your conferences
- Develop event agendas and marketing materials to promote events in your portfolio
- Collaborate with our internal sales, marketing and operations teams to create successful events
Our Conference Producers are given the opportunity to:
- Work across multiple industries including Customer Experience, Life Sciences, Defense, Transportation, Technology, Automotive, Legal, HR, and Finance
- Network and build successful relationships with industry thought leaders and subject matter experts
- Learn best in class methodologies for: utilizing market research tools to uncover the hottest trends and topics in an industry, and use these tools to develop through briefs and event programs
- Travel onsite throughout North America to manage your events
We employ smart, innovative, ambitious, forward-thinking and intellectually curious people. Then we empower them and give them autonomy to deliver results and boundless opportunities for growth and career progression.
You’ll master the art of Conference Production, and you’ll work with amazing people. Our mission and culture are unmatched. We offer comprehensive benefits and lots of perks.
Sound exciting? Read on and apply!
The ideal Conference & Event Producer:
- An Overachiever you’re competitive, self-driven, self-motivated, goal oriented and confident. You not only hit your goals, but you exceed them.
- A Strong Communicator with extraordinary speaking and writing skills
- Passion is your middle name; you’re passionate about doing work that excites and inspires others
- Intellectually Curious you leave to research and will leave no stone unturned to find the answer you’re after
- Unstoppable – poised under pressure; you thrive under deadlines and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self – assured and able to speak comfortable with Senior Level Executives
- Intelligent, Creative and can think outside the box
Our average Conference and Event Producer will have 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar role, but recent college grads are welcome to apply
A Bachelor’s degree is required
If this sounds like you we would love to talk to you. Apply now by sending your CV and covering letter to Elizabeth.Otto@iqpc.com