DART is an exciting new team backed by IQPC Worldwide and Singapore’s Economic Development Board.
We survey the highly specialized shared services market, crunch numbers and turn analytics into compelling visuals that drive $100m+ investment decisions. Our main audiences are business leaders, including CFO and COOs of S&P500 companies such as Boeing, Accenture, Apple and Facebook.
We are currently looking for a Web developer to support our growth. He/she will work with an experienced tech team, including full stack web developer, DevOps engineer, data scientist and product manager, to turn designs into websites and web based applications. The ideal candidate should be passionate about product quality and customer experience delivered through a seamless web experience.
- Opportunity to shape this new role and make it your own
- Career opportunities within Dart Institute and parent company (IQPC)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Collaborative and engaging working environment
Reports To: Operations Manager
- Responsible for layout, visuals and usability of website.
- Design and implementation of interactive data visualization.
- Design and implement web backend in AWS EC2 and Lambda environment.
- Support web platform design, test, deployment and maintenance.
- 1-2 years of experience in software/website implementation, testing and operation.
- Real project experience with Angular.js, Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate, positive and willing-to-learn attitude.
Great to Have
- Experience in programming languages like Python, PHP, Ruby, Java or Node.
- Experience with HIGHCHARTS /HIGHMAPS, D3.js or Google Map API.
- Have experience with Web Framework like Drupal (PHP), Flask (Python).
- Have experience with Web Application Server management, Nginx or Apache.
- Have experience with Amazon Web Service S3, Lambda.
- Have knowledge of Web Analytics and SEO.
- Understanding of statistical concepts and data integrity.
- Bringing in new solutions to the table.
Interested applicants please send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.