DART is an exciting new team backed by IQPC Worldwide and Singapore’s Economic Development Board.
We survey the highly specialized shared services market, crunch numbers and turn analytics into compelling visuals that drive $100m+ investment decisions. Our main audiences are business leaders, including CFO and COOs of S&P500 companies such as Boeing, Accenture, Apple and Facebook.
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to support our growth. The role includes solving complex data problems, discovering fresh insights, and delivering data to the user that is timely and establishes unparalleled trust and confidence.
- Identify and analyze data shortfalls, hidden insights or anomalies and make recommendations on ways to apply the data and help to codify new data collection or system requirements.
- Create and conduct surveys
- Conduct social media listening, track online conversations and trends
- Analyze and interpret data from digital surveys, social media platform and newsfeeds as well as offline data including conference sensors, conference videos
- Identify, understand, and decompose analytical problems and hypothesize approaches for answering those questions and assist in the development of capabilities and techniques to extract actionable insights
- Hands-on experience in the following programming / scripting languages: Python, R, MATLAB, SAS
- Experience working with noisy intelligence and operational data sets from multiple disparate sources to include unstructured, structured and sensor data
- Define and implement appropriate advanced analytic methods, predictive analysis and pattern analysis
- Develop and implement methodologies for analyzing all types of data and determine patterns in the data. Data may include social media, open source, signals intelligence, human intelligence as prioritized by the user community.
- Experience with defining new data collection methods as well as new system requirements for processing and visualizing data.
- Ability to develop predictive models, algorithms and best practices for answering analytical questions.
- Ability to merge data sources, ensure consistency of data-sets and create compelling data visualization outputs
If interested to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.