IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide. We encourage our employees to flourish in this open, opportunity-rich environment and create wide career paths across all of our business units. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow.
Check out the growth of our Tampa IQPC Exchange team: https://youtu.be/3ltPvesbMCE
We are a leader in producing national events for the most senior executives from billion dollar companies.
Please also check out our video about who we are and what we do: https://youtu.be/F2HRk1KxQZ0
We are looking for a new Part Time Staff Accountant to join our team at IQPC Exchange! This position will be required to work 20-25 hours/week.
- Experience/knowledge of Commission calculations
- Intercompany analysis and reconciliation
- Analysis of revenue and expense accounts
- General ledger operations
- Special Accounting Projects, assigned as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred or matriculating student in Accounting
- Some Staff Accountant experience preferred
- Familiarity with intercompany transactions
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all accounting related functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work in a faced pace environment, managing multiple accounts
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.