Founded in 1973, IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide.
We have offices in New York, Canada, United Kingdom, Singapore, Australia, Germany, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Miami and Sweden. This international presence affords a global perspective, a broad research base, and helps us to achieve our goal of inspiring business innovation, improving business performance, fostering powerful alliances and accelerating strategic partnerships.
IQPC Exchange, a division of IQPC, in Tampa, FL is a leader in producing national events for the most senior executives from billion dollar companies. We engage top business leaders, review stimulating presentations & organize strategic meetings at the most prestigious global corporate events.
Please check out our video about who we are, what we do, and our culture:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
As Marketing Coordinator, you will have complete bottom-line responsibility for creating and executing innovative, international marketing plans deploying online and offline direct marketing tactics. Specifically, the role involves:
- Conducting detailed response analysis and formulating targeted marketing strategies
- Forging long-term marketing partnerships with associations and publications
- Using a full range of online marketing tactics, including social media, online PR & SEO
- Moving customers up the advocacy ladder and engaging with them using interactive and content led marketing techniques
- Querying databases and generating list build strategies
- Formulating communications strategies, including writing of promotional copy
- Establishing close working relationships with vendors
- Working closely with other internal departments to achieve project objectives
- Hitting agreed targets for direct revenue generation and lead generation whilst controlling the event marketing budget
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years proven experience marketing both traditional and social media marketing ideally gained within b2b publishing, conferences or exhibitions
- Regular competitive intelligence to benchmark performance
- Google analytics experience
- Excellent Copy writing skills
- HTML experience
- Experience increasing traffic through content marketing
- Experience of using CRM desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a true team-player
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Creative problem-solver, effective decision maker
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Detail focused and analytically inclined
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook
- Keen for new experiences, responsibility and accountability
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.